Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh So Heavenly Cupcakes


I haven't been baking much lately because we've been traveling! We just spent a lovely week in Florida and tasted lots of wonderful food including these cupcakes. Heavenly Cupcakes in Sarasota/Siesta Key immediately caught my eye when we went past and I knew I had to check it out. The first evening we tried these two cupcakes and went back for more the next day because they were so heavenly. The cake had a great flavor, texture and was nice and moist. And the butter cream frosting was to die for! The cupcakes were not just referred to as chocolate and vanilla, but they had fun names. We had a Moma's Most Delicious and Peanut Butter in Paradise (Sean's favorite). Since they were out of the ones I really wanted to try, we had to return to test those too.
Here is a photo of Audrey and I at the cupcake shop on Siesta Key. Wickedly good cupcakes - so true!













Audrey looked so happy in that photo as she had just devoured her yummy chocolate cupcake! That's the one that is missing from the cupcake box we brought back to our room. I got the Cuckoo for Coconut cupcake to try later and it was so that I got a t-shirt that confessed my love for this cupcake.


No comments:

Post a Comment