Monday, February 15, 2010

A Latte for Here


Don't you find that most coffee shops just automatically give you your cappuccino or latte in a paper to-go cup? It seems like they used to ask you if it was for here or to go so you actually had a choice. But, now you simply are handed over a paper cup assuming you're on the run, which we often are. In fact, with a child, I tend to seek out drive through coffee shops, like the local Biggby's or Starbucks so I don't have to even get out of the car. However, on this particular day this week, I was not in a hurry and I was happy to not even be asked, but handed my latte in a real china mug at MadCap Coffee in Grand Rapids. It was topped with a nice design in the foam and I sat down to read and enjoy it and some relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment